The Oklahoma Department of Commerce will host a webinar, Oklahoma Aerospace Opportunities: Why Companies are Landing in Oklahoma, for aerospace & defense companies on Monday, July 20, from 10:30 to 11:30 a.m. There is no cost to attend the webinar.
With more than 1,100 aerospace entities and both the largest commercial and military maintenance repair and overhaul depots in the world, Aerospace & Defense is Oklahoma’s second largest and fastest growing industry sector.
In this webinar, Oklahoma’s aerospace leaders will discuss supply chain opportunities, access to capital, the driving force behind Boeing’s significant growth in the state, and why so many companies are choosing to land in Oklahoma.
- Introduction – Sean Kouplen, Oklahoma Secretary of Workforce Development
- State of Oklahoma’s Aerospace – Geoff Camp, State Director of Aerospace & Defense, Oklahoma Department of Commerce
- Supply Chain Opportunities – Bailey Siegfried, Vice President of Culture, Communication, IT, HR & Corporate Responsibility, NORDAM
- Growing Boeing in Oklahoma – Nancy Anderson, Vice President Aircraft Modernization and Modification, The Boeing Company
- Access to Capital – Rick Nagel, Managing Partner, Acorn Growth Companies