Streamlined site selection.
We start with confidential site and community visits based on your exact requirements and continue through to your opening with permitting, environmental, and local government coordination assistance.
Find Your Perfect Site with LocateOK.com
- Search properties including office, retail, and industrial along with available shovel-ready sites.
- Filter by property type, location and size
- Property photos and downloadable brochures
- Labor force, demographic and wage data
- Incentive areas, Opportunity Zones and Enterprise Zones
- Find infrastructure and destinations including airports, rail, State Parks and Oklahoma Main Street Communities
If you need guidance on how to used the LocateOK website please visit the link below for the database of how to videos and tutorials.
Ready for Business
Oklahoma’s Site Ready sites are all set for your expansion or relocation project. The independent and extensive certification process ensures that our shovel-ready buildings, sites, and industrial parks are free from regulatory snags and other surprises that could delay your operation.
Businesses that operate in Oklahoma’s more than 50 certified sites realize serious start-up and operational advantages from a range of exceptional capabilities and amenities.
Site Ready Classifications:
- Mega Park
- Aerospace Park
- Heavy Industrial Park
- Light Industrial Park
- Warehouse / Distribution Park
- Business Services Park
- Research and Development Park
- Rural Business / Commerce Park
Ask us about certified Site Ready locations for your expansion or relocation project. Call the Oklahoma Team today at 800-588-5959.
Interested in your site being Site Ready Certified? Apply here.
Oklahoma Business + Site Selection News
Oklahoma Now is a monthly newsletter for business leaders and site selection and commercial real estate professionals.
Subscribe today to stay up-to-date on the latest business and site selection news from Oklahoma.
Your Site Selection Experts
Contact us today for a confidential, no-cost incentives analysis for your project. Call the Oklahoma Team at 800-588-5959.