We start with confidential site and community visits based on your exact requirements and continue through to your opening with permitting, environmental, and local government coordination assistance.
- Oklahoma has 117 tracts that are Federal Opportunity Zones.
- Oklahoma offers additional state level incentives that can enhance a Federal Opportunity Zone.
Find Your Perfect Site with LocateOK.com
- Search properties including office, retail, and industrial along with available shovel-ready sites.
- Filter by property type, location, and size
- Property photos
- Labor force, demographic, consumer spending, and wage data
- Incentive areas, Opportunity Zones and Enterprise Zones
- Find your supply chain and view lists of companies by location and defined area
Watch the LocateOK tutorial and then get started searching available sites and buildings.
Ready for Business
Oklahoma’s Site Ready sites are all set for your expansion or relocation project. The independent and extensive certification process ensures that our shovel-ready buildings, sites, and industrial parks are free from regulatory snags and other surprises that could delay your operation.
Businesses that operate in Oklahoma’s 38 certified sites realize serious start-up and operational advantages from a range of exceptional capabilities and amenities.
Site Ready Classifications:
- Mega Park
- Aerospace Park
- Heavy Industrial Park
- Light Industrial Park
- Warehouse / Distribution Park
- Business Services Park
- Research and Development Park
- Rural Business / Commerce Park
Ask us about certified Site Ready locations for your expansion or relocation project. Call the Oklahoma Team today at 800-588-5959.
Your Site Selection Experts
Contact us today for a confidential, no-cost incentives analysis for your project. Call the Oklahoma Team at 800-588-5959.