Ranking fourth in the U.S. in number of farms, Oklahomans are hard at work on 34 million acres of land.
- $1.8 billion in agricultural exports annually
- 2nd in rye production in the U.S. with 1.5 million bushels per year
- 5th in the U.S. for days of sunshine
- 421% increase in cotton cash receipts since 2015
- Natural gas and renewables account for 45% of Oklahoma’s total electricity production
The Noble Foundation in Ardmore, Okla., operates 21 research laboratories at its 500,000-sq-ft campus where it assists farmers and ranchers and conducts plant science research and agricultural programs. The area immediately surrounding the campus grounds is a Federal Opportunity Zone and Priority Enterprise Zone.
Kerr Center for Sustainable Agriculture
The Kerr Center for Sustainable Agriculture managers 4,000 acres in eastern Oklahoma and focuses on finding sustainable solutions to the economic, social and environmental challenges facing agribusiness operations in Oklahoma.
New Product Development Center at Oklahoma State University
Pairs Oklahoma’s small manufacturers with OSU faculty, staff and students to help commercialize the manufacturer’s new product concepts.
Agribusiness is Cultivated in Oklahoma
- Nestle Purina
- Bar-S Foods
- AdvancePierre Foods
- CF Industries
- Milo’s Tea
- Tyson Foods
- Bama Companies
- Koch Industries
- Hiland Dairy Foods
- Niagara Bottling
- Archer Daniels Midland Company
- Seaboard Farms
Your Site Selection Experts
Contact us today for a confidential, no-cost incentives analysis for your project. Call the Oklahoma Team at 800-588-5959.