- Oklahoma is home to several specialized and nationally renowned healthcare centers including the Harold Hamm Diabetes Center, Stephenson Cancer Center, Dean McGee Eye Institute, ProCure Proton Therapy Center and others.
- The Stephenson Cancer Center at OU is ranked #1 among all cancer centers in the nation for the number of patients participating in NCI-Sponsored treatment trials and recently achieved FDA approval for drugs and therapy that are custom designed to specific genetic markers of cancers and patients carrying the disease.
Oklahoma Medical Research Foundation
More than 300 researchers at Oklahoma Medical Research Foundation (OMRF) make ground-breaking discoveries as they explore the mysteries of human diseases including Alzheimer’s, brain diseases, cancers, diabetes and lupus. OMRF is recognized as one of the most respected independent medical research institutes nationwide.
Center for Innovation
Oklahoma City’s emerging innovation district currently encompasses about 1.3 square miles east of downtown and accounts for more than 10,000 jobs.
University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center
The University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center (OUHSC) is one of only four health centers in the United States with seven professional colleges.
Animal Nutrition & Feed Research
Oklahoma State University (OSU) is investing more than $7 million in a new animal nutrition and physiology center.
Companies and Research Organizations Are Cultivated in Oklahoma
- Cytovance Biologics
- Analytical Research Laboratories
- Samuel Roberts Noble Foundation
- Oklahoma Medical Research Foundation
- Oklahoma State University
- University of Oklahoma
- Biolytx Pharmaceuticals Corp.
- Charlesson LLC
- Selexys Pharmaceuticals
Your Site Selection Experts
Contact us today for a confidential, no-cost incentives analysis for your project. Call the Oklahoma Team at 800-588-5959.