Oklahoma’s Global Team offers trade and export assistance to Oklahoma companies looking to sell their products and services in the global marketplace and promotes the state to international companies looking to relocate or expand in the U.S.
Global Report 2019
Download our annual report on Oklahoma’s exports and foreign direct investment.
Oklahoma Exports Quick Facts
- $6.12 billion in total exports from more than 3,000 Oklahoma exporters
- Oklahoma exports have grown 0.23% during the past 12 months despite significant headwinds in trade, and 14% since 2010.
- In 2019, 68% of total exports from Oklahoma were attributed to the top 9 countries.
- Small- and medium-sized firms account for 84% of Oklahoma’s exporters.
Oklahoma’s Top Export Countries
|Country||2019 Exports||1-Year Growth||10-Year Growth||Percent/Share of Total Trade|
Top Oklahoma Export Categories
|Industrial Machinery (includes computers)||31%||$1.88 billion|
|Electric Machinery||11%||$711 million|
|Aircraft, Spacecraft and Parts||11%||$664 million|
|Chemical Products||7%||$430 million|
|Optic, Photo, Medical or Surgical Instruments||6%||$360 million|
Investment Quick Facts
- Major sources of foreign investment in Oklahoma include Canada, the United Kingdom, Japan, Germany, France, Switzerland, Ireland, Australia, Sweden, Mexico, Belgium and Italy.
- The largest international employers in the state are companies headquartered in the France, Ireland and the United Kingdom.
- 39% of all FDI jobs in the state are in the manufacturing sector
- In the past 5 years, Oklahoma’s FDI employment has increased 8% while the state’s overall private-sector employment has increased 3%.
Foreign Investment in Oklahoma
|Country||Business Establishments in Oklahoma||Employment in Oklahoma|
Past Annual Reports
Your Data and Reports Team
Let us know if you need more information or specific data for site selection or other economic services.