Oklahoma’s Global Team offers trade and export assistance to Oklahoma companies looking to sell their products and services in the global marketplace and promotes the state to international companies looking to relocate or expand in the U.S.
Global Report 2020
Download our annual report on Oklahoma’s exports and foreign direct investment.
Oklahoma Exports Quick Facts
- $5.37 billion in total exports from more than 2,640 Oklahoma exporters
- In 2020, 67% of total exports from Oklahoma were attributed to the top 9 countries.
- Small- and medium-sized firms account for 84% of Oklahoma’s exporters.
Oklahoma’s Top Export Countries
|Country||2020 Exports||1-Year Growth||10-Year Growth||Percent/Share of Total Trade|
Top Oklahoma Export Categories
|Industrial Machinery (includes computers)||31%||$1.88 billion|
|Electric Machinery||11%||$711 million|
|Aircraft, Spacecraft and Parts||11%||$664 million|
|Chemical Products||7%||$430 million|
|Optic, Photo, Medical or Surgical Instruments||6%||$360 million|
Investment Quick Facts
- Major sources of foreign investment in the state include Canada, the United Kingdom, Japan, Germany, France, Switzerland, Ireland, Australia, Sweden, Mexico, Belgium and Italy.
- Over the past five years, FDI companies have invested $2.3 billion into Oklahoma, creating almost 3,000 jobs with an average wage over $48,000.
Foreign Investment in Oklahoma
|Country||Business Establishments in Oklahoma||Employment in Oklahoma|
Past Annual Reports
Your Data and Reports Team
Let us know if you need more information or specific data for site selection or other economic services.