- Five petroleum refineries with a combined capacity of more than 500,000 barrels per day, approximately 3% of the total U.S. capacity.
- Third largest producer of natural gas in the U.S.
- Cushing, Okla., is home to the world’s largest oil storage facility — and where the benchmark price in the domestic spot market for U.S. crude oil is set.
Research & Development
Home to the BHGE Energy Innovation Center of North America, one of 10 BHGE technology centers globally. As a global leader, GE knows the importance of research and development and is planning to triple R&D investment in the oil and gas industry in the next three years.
3 inland ports, including one of the largest, most inland ice-free river ports in the U.S., in addition to 3 intersecting interstate highways: I-40, I-35 and I-44 – offering access to every corner of the U.S. and the world.
Oklahoma companies specialize in valves, pumps, motors, heat exchangers, flow meters, instruments, pipelines and pipes, hydrocarbon handling and processing equipment, weather risk mitigation and more.
Energy Giants Call Oklahoma Home
- Access Midstream Partners
- Chesapeake Energy
- Continental Resources
- Devon Energy
- GE Oil & Gas
- Halliburton Energy Services
- Oklahoma Natural Gas
- SandRidge Energy
- Schlumberger Technology
Your Site Selection Experts
Contact us today for a confidential, no-cost incentives analysis for your project. Call the Oklahoma Team at 800-588-5959.